9,810. That's how many steps I've taken today. 190 steps below the recommended daily average to stay healthy, to be exact. This is only a fraction of the countless ways in which apps, devices, and platforms measure my performance on a daily basis. How well am I doing, in terms of fitness and productivity? How about mindfulness and money? Could I do better? The answer is always...
| |
| | | | | | Changing your button colors won't save your business | | | And your growth hacker might be your worst enemy. | | 9,810.
That's how many steps I've taken today.
190 steps below the recommended daily average to stay healthy, to be exact.
This is only a fraction of the countless ways in which apps, devices, and platforms measure my performance on a daily basis.
How well am I doing, in terms of fitness and productivity? How about mindfulness and money? Could I do better?
The answer is always... | | | | | | |
| | JotForm Inc. 1700 Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94111 | | Receiving this since you have a JotForm account: hendro1967. No longer want to receive emails from JotForm? | | | | | | |
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar